Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

Let the Confusion continue

"Let this confusion continue in 2014"

I woke up early in the morning
to witness the last sun rise of 2013..
In no time my mom started scolding me
that i am the laziest person on earth..
and forced me to hurry up the things..
then I looked at the wall clock and surprised
to see the time!!!!!!it is half past 10.

Then I felt
"No Matter how many days change,years change"

I will not change..

wait!!! I changed a lot this year.. did lot(not) many new things!!!


Then
My dad called me and gave some bucks and said
"today is 31st keep this change..you might need this"

I am confused
which change he is taking about?????
I am confused!!!!!!!

hmmmm.,..I give up !!!!!!!!!

Let this confusion continue in 2014..



--- Courtesy Subhash Bommakanti
 

No comments:

Post a Comment